I don’t really talk much about myself on this instagram platform but I received a little challenge from @Sloe_gin_fizz .
5 things about @jodi_lynn_doodles and tag 5 others. So challenge accepted! So here it goes…
1. If you are reading this you probably know that I am an illustrator, but did you know that I also am host of a podcast called @DetroitCraftAcademy ? I am now going into my third year hosting the show and have learned a lot by interviewing crafty entrepreneurs and artists about what they do. I love hearing everyone’s stories and sharing those stories.
2. I have a great passion for learning. It is something that fuels my day to day. At the beginning of last year I decided to enroll in @nutritionschool . I have been working hard to put programs together for busy entrepreneurs to help them craft their best life. That’s right!….I am certified to work with people as a health coach. Who knew!
3. At the beginning of last year I also decided that I was going to quit drinking. At first I did it to be more healthy but little did I know how much giving it up would change my life. In less than a year my whole perspective on life has changed. I am just starting out on this journey of sobriety, but I am so happy that I will have my whole life to work on that. That being said I am always around for anyone who has any questions about sobriety or is worried about having a problem themselves.
4. I share my house with a sweet hound dog Named Willie Nelson. Sometimes I refer to him as puppa-roo or sweets because he really is the sweetest dog….and very spoiled. LOL.
5. I absolutely love gardening. I actually have been spending my entire winter planing out what my spring and summer garden will look like this year…also while enjoying all the new @themontydon programs on @netflix
Ok friends I choose... @gingerlymade @the_october_academy @lizamichellejewelry @glass_action @taitdesignco